Our EQND principles
- Recognize differences between people
- Recognize contributions of different people, including people who may be disadvantaged, and involve them throughout
- Collaborate with organizations representing those most disadvantaged, seek their advice and engagement.
- Do no harm, including inadvertent.
- Promote confidence of those who are potentially disadvantaged through encouraging active participation in community decision-making, including sharing views and encouraging others to listen.